Thursday, December 20, 2012

18 Months

 
18 Months
 
 

1 ½! My babies are a half a year away from 2. I have no clue where the past 18 months have gone. You two just keep growing and maturing. You are turning into little boys, you really are not babies any more.
Hayden
You love potatoes! You had a blast at Thanksgiving eating potatoes. You are really learning to master the whole spoon thing. You have no fear. You will jump from the slide at Nana’s house onto the couch.
Hudson
You told me yesterday you were stinky! I have started letting you help me flush your “stinky” down the potty, which you think is great fun but I think it really helping you correlate the whole potty thing.
 
Big things this month were, going to Nana and Gramps for Thanksgiving. You did a great job in the car. We have learned to not travel during nap time, you both will not sleep in the car.  
Sorry for the short post this month. More on that next month.
 
Love you both!
 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment